Application Deadline: Monday, October 18, 2021 at 11:59pm
For Projects Taking Place: January 15 – December 31, 2022
The Cultural Coalition of Washington County (CCWC) opens its 2022 grant cycle Monday, September 13, 2021. Arts, heritage and humanities nonprofit organizations based in Washington County are invited to apply for grants to be used during calendar year 2022.
Three levels of Community Cultural Participation grants are available this year:
- Level 1: up to $1,000 available for nonprofit arts, humanities or heritage organizations; or an educational institution or government agency with an arts, heritage or humanities mission. IRS 501(c)(3) status is not required for Level 1 grants.
- Level 2: up to $2,000 available only to nonprofit IRS 501(c)(3) registered organizations, governmental agency or public school.
- Level 3: up to $5,000 available only to a Washington County Public School District or Public School District Foundations 501(c)(3).
Applicants can apply for activities or opportunities that address one or more of these five goals:
- Public Awareness, Audience Building and Participation: Marketing and promotion
- Support Existing Cultural Organizations: Professional development and capacity building
- Increase Public Art Opportunities: Installations with high impact and/or educational purpose
- Support Cultural and Heritage Learning: Education and cultural learning programs/participation
- Increase Youth Access to the Arts: School-based arts and cultural opportunities and arts awareness
A strong grant application will address our priorities of promoting cultural diversity, developing community and/or cross-cultural partnerships, providing matching-funds or cost-sharing, and/or promoting cultural tourism. The Washington County Cultural Plan, detailed 2022 CCWC Grant Guidelines, and CCWC Grant Application Instructions for the Community Cultural Participation grant program are available online on the CCWC website.
*Application Deadline: 11:59pm on Monday, October 18, 2021.
For more info visit the Grant Program page here.
The CCWC has contracted with Tualatin Valley Creates (TVC) to manage the grant process, and to be the fiscal agent for CCWC grant funds.